- Product Management
- Agile and Waterfall Project Management
- Requirements and Risk Analysis
- Release Scoping
- Data Integration
- Legal Compliance
- Systems Design
- Resource Planning
May 2012 – Present
Google, Program Manager
- Launched products that bolster the civic engagement of Google users. Portfolio of products has provided info about politics & elections to hundreds of millions of people in 20+ countries.
- Created and scaled global elections data program to support deployment of voter information tools and standardize Google's involvement in elections worldwide.
- Launched municipal civic alerts pilot on Google Now to push city authored content to users.
- Launched voter information tools on Google search and Google Now for both the 2012 and 2014 elections.
- Product managed and launched Google Civic Information API for external developers.
- Managed Google.org civc ecosystem support program, including budget and cross-functional team of marketing, developer relations, partnerships and legal.
May 2011 – May 2012
Obama For America, Product Manager
- Designed roadmap and led a team of engineers building voter contact and voter registration technology, including, voter registration portal, online call tool, and the campaign mobile application.
- Co-designed “Quick Donate” which raised $115 million during the campaign cycle.
- Managed launch phases of products from beta release through production launch.
July 2009 – May 2011
New Organizing Institute (NOI), Product Manager
- Developed and led overall strategy for obtaining XML election administration data feeds, including 153,000 polling places, from 3000 local election officials.
- Grew the project to 30 participating states and 25 million API queries in 2010.
- Managed day-to-day operations and strategy execution of Voting Information Project team, including technical and non-technical staff and led partnership with Google and Pew Charitable Trusts.
Dec 2007 – Dec 2008
Obama for America, Deputy Regional Field Director
- Ran persuasion and get-out-the-vote operations in 5 states during 2008 primaries.
- Managed 37 field organizers and deputy field organizers in 9 offices in effort to register, persuade and turnout voters during general election.
Boston University School of Law Juris Doctorate
Principia College B.A., Business Administration